yo this song was my jam
this movie makes me so happy, not just because of the religious aspect but also because I study Egyptology and the fact that they used the right pharaoh, his personality and all, and all the Egyptian gods always makes me fangirl. plus the music is kickass.
I mean, have you heard Plagues???
Must see movie, honestly.
Friendly reminder that this deleted scene in Deathly Hallows Part 2 exists. When Voldemort asks him to choose sides, he goes to the Death Eaters because the Dark Lord has already won and his duties lie as always, with his family. And yet as soon as Harry reveals he’s still alive, Draco knows there’s still a chance that Voldemort will be defeated and he takes it. And throws Harry his wand! The Boy Who Made All the Wrong Choices finally makes the right choice!
It always annoys me when they left out IMPORTANT scenes like this.
To a non-fan who hasn’t seen the movie or read the book. This looks like Draco is playing some backwards game of Red-Rover.
For example, you can:
- be in a shampoo commercial
- start a boy band:
- spot some choice booty:
- break into song:
- see some people in frankly offensive outfits:
- attend a metal show:
- listen to some sick jams:
- discover zombieism:
- sample some tasty snacks:
- watch someone get burned bad:
- find something you really like:
- find something you really, really like:
- find something you REALLY REALLY LIKE:
- and wonder if you left the stove on: